- Pre-cut 1.5” thickness lumber, with the grooves milled out for easy assembly.
- Made of 100% Scandinavian Thermowood
- Assembled Sauna is 90” in Length, Sauna has extra width for room
- Two benches included on opposite sides
- Available with Electric or Wood Burning Heater
- Bucket & Ladle, Combometer, and sand timer included
- Roof shingles included with every kit
Our Barrel Sauna Kits are now available in Scandinavian Thermowood! Each barrel sauna kit can be paired with either an electric or wood-burning stove. Our kits are provided by Backcountry Recreation, and provide easy instructions for set-up on site. This is a perfect product for a DIY customer, as assembly typically takes less than 3-4 hours! No special tools or skills are required, as all pieces are pre-cut and milled to assemble on-site.
Each kit comes with a bucket and ladle, sauna rocks, 2 seats, lighting, a sand timer, and a thermo/hygro combometer. Our Scenic View Barrel Sauna has a full front glass wall, and a half moon glass on the back wall. The barrel sauna is held in place by sturdy stainless steel bands, and the kit includes a cradle, a tempered glass door, and stainless steel hinges and fasteners. Our kits include Bitumen roof shingles with every barrel to improve the life of your sauna purchase.
Thermowood is a popular alternative to Western Red Cedar, and has many of the same properties. It is available in ready supply, and kits ship in about 4-6 weeks. We ship our barrel saunas across Canada and the United States. Due to the size, a residential delivery is not possible. Pickup is at the local freight terminal, or to a business with a dock.